Tuesday, February 7, 2012

DAY 6 INVESTIGATION;

Today i was in my google doc and i was typing as much as i could to get as much work completed as possible. Today i used the thinker one, because i honestly did not really know what in the world im doing, plus i had to be thinking about what to type and how to apply it to helping kids learn or be convinced of my learner profile. I would want to improve on my thinker one because after today i know how bad of a thinker i am and how badly i need to change and be better at it. I would give myself a 4 on attitudes towards to technology because even though i gave it my 110% to my work today it was not enough, i was not able to finish my assignments and i am super lost about what to do due to my absence on the friday that has just passed.

No comments:

Post a Comment