Thursday, February 9, 2012

DAY 7 INVESTIGATION;

Today i accomplished a whole bunch of stuff, starting the period of by winning a million and getting a ganas. I also created a survey in survey monkey and it was about my IB learner profile. I created 5 questions. Today i used thinker, (AGAIN) and it is because i had to be constantly thinking for a long while about what the questions were gonna say and how the answer choices were going to be. I would want to improve in my own learner, because if i know more about it i can explain it better, use better examples and due to that i might be able to get what im trying to say across to the audience. On a scale of 1-6, I think i deserve a 6 because i did all my work today and i did it correctly and in record time. And again i won a million.;)

No comments:

Post a Comment