Monday, February 13, 2012

DAY 8 REFLECTION;

Today there was a lot of things to do, and a short time to do them. Today i honestly feel like i did not use any type of IB learner profile at all. I was lost almost the whole period and i did not know how to ask for permission. I wanna improve in all the IB learner profile because simply and honestly i want to be the best i can be all the time. And well to be that i got to master everything, including some IB learner profiles that are more challenging than others, which are almost always the most helpful ones. I can honestly look at myself in a mirror and say that on a scale of 1-6 how would i grade my attitude towards this class, and today i can live with grading myself a 2. I not only did not accomplish that much, i also did not know how to ask questions and ask for help. If today you had to use IB learner profiles to do the exact wrong thing i would have aced this assignment. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment